Stony Acres Consulting, LLC
- Human Resources
N4086 County J, Poynette, WI 53955
Stony Acres Consulting, LLC, offers professional Human Resources services to allow companies to meet their HR goals and needs, for the business and for the employees. My background and experience provide you with the services you need to accomplish your goals.
On a flexible, part-time or temporary full-time basis, I can help you with the following:
• Interim HR Services – if you are searching for the right HR professional to serve your organization long term, but need help keeping “all the balls in the air” in the short term, we should talk. As I provide interim services, l audit existing processes and correct them or pass along information to the HR professional you select. Services are customized depending on your needs.
• Start-ups – did you know that you have legal obligations beginning with the hire of your first employee? I can help you meet those obligations, and put the right processes in place to allow you to work on building your business. Let me take care of the HR side. This can often be done in just a few hours per month, depending on the speed of your growth and desired services.
• Specific Projects – such as recruiting, employee handbooks, process documentation, investigations, training, to name a few. Services are customized based on your needs.
• Development – Do you have an HR professional who needs help moving to the next level? Perhaps I can help?
• Audits of processes – Due to my extensive experience in a number of HR areas, I can audit your current processes, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve workflow.
I have over 30 years of Human Resources experience, mostly in manufacturing. Additional experience has been gained by working with health insurance and several start-ups.
These experiences have resulted in a breadth of experience in regulatory compliance (HR, Safety), benefits, wage and salary administration, etc., in union and non-union facilities, where I have been the Manager or Director for the location.
Training services are provided to the UW-Madison Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in HR areas. I teach half of the SHRM Certification coursework and the HR portion of Small Business Fundamentals. Currently, I am working on developing curriculum for a course targeted at providing businesses with general HR guidance and employment law review to help them maintain compliance and improve their processes.