Page Management Consulting
Laura V. Page
- Organizational Development & Planning
P.O. Box 5283
Madison, WI 53705
608/ 212-0005 (mobile)
Laura is a highly experienced management consultant who focuses on areas of leadership development, conflict resolution, interpersonal communications, team building, customer service training and strategic planning.
Training and development seminars and executive coaching.
Meeting facilitation and retreats for strategic planning and team building.
Confidential interviewing for needs and organizational assessment.
Keynote and breakout session public speaking for conferences.
Laura holds a Master's degree in Management Development from UW-Madison and a Master's in Marketing from Northwestern University. She is formerly the head of business counseling for UW-Madison's Small Business Development Center and a management consultant with Ernst & Young in Chicago.
- Challenging Conversations; The Art of Effective Feedback
- Conflict Resolution; How to Manage and Mediate Conflict at Work
- Leadership When the Going Gets Tough
- Facilitating Difficult Meetings; How to Achieve Consensus and Collaboration
- Clear Thinking for Effective Decision Making
- Do-It-Yourself Team Building
- Emotional Intelligence; Keeping Your Cool So You Can Keep Communicating
- Advanced Listening Skills
- Ethics Without the Sermon; How To Deal With Ethical Dilemmas
- Customer Service; Understanding Customers and Setting Standards
- Effective Interpersonal Communication; Using Applied Psychology
Additional and custom designed sessions available.
Most frequent engagement services:
- Design and delivery of custom seminars.
- Individual coaching.
- Planning and facilitation of meetings, team / organization retreats.
- Public speaking at conferences and conventions.
- Assistance with strategic planning.
- Confidential interviewing of employees and others for organizational assessment.
Laura offers a wide range of services for individual and organizational development. Over 20 years of experience serving over a hundred clients; large and small, profit and non-profit, enables her to assist you efficiently and effectively.
Don't hesitate to inquire and discuss your needs! 608/ 231-1979 email@example.com
Please see www.lauravpage.com for further information!
Additional keywords: 360 feedback, family business, performance appraisal, team assessment, keynote address, training assessment, communication styles, active listening, crucial conversations, difficult people, resilience training, stress management, DiSC, assertiveness, executive coaching, team retreats, change management, employee motivation, rewards and recognition, supervisory training, supervisor, generations, values clarification, code of conduct, mission statement, vision statement, NLP, post project reviews, meeting agenda, entrepreneur, start-up.
Laura was the manager of business counseling for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Small Business Development Center and a management consultant with Ernst & Young in Chicago. In addition to client consulting, Laura is a frequent invited instructor for UW-Madison's Executive Education and UW-Milwaukee's Continuing Education Division.
She holds a Master's in Management Development and a Master's in Marketing. She is a member, former board director and service award recipient of the South Central Wisconsin Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development, and has been a volunteer counselor for small businesses through the UW-Madison LEAP program and for non-profits through United Way of Dane County.